Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mahjung got adopted

On 18th December 2011, Mahjung finally found a new home with Mr Chuah. He is a reporter from a local Chinese Newspaper and he got to know Mahjung during an interview in Muda House. Mr Chuah has always wanted to adopt a dog for his daughter and Mahjung needs a home with a compound to run around.


I felt very happy and yet a bit sad for Mahjung to depart from us. I am used to feed her everyday, no matter how busy I am. Mahjung is a very nice girl and she never made any noise despite being tied up when I am away or fed her late evening. All she needs was just my attention and play with her occasionally.


I will visit her to make sure the family is going well with her as the family have no experience with a dog before. I am sure Mahjung will bring tremendous joy to the Chuah family.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping out to choose tiles yesterday, will definitely drop by the next time we are in Penang! Stole a pic for my post : http://kuanchuen.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-where-we-continue-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play with Mahjung last time, she looks different in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we first met mahjong we fell in love with her but at the time we couldnt adopt her. When we visited last time, we heard mahjong was adopted but then returned ...we are so glad she found a new home.

    ReplyDelete